Our promise to you…
- A deep commitment to excellence.
- A specific philosophy to treat the whole face, not just the teeth.
- A strong emphasis on our patient’s comfort, safety, and satisfaction.
- A focus on creating a beautiful smile that is also healthy and functional for a lifetime.
- A promise to make treatment as affordable as possible.
- A sincere dedication to partnering with our colleagues for the patient’s optimal dental health.
Why Love Orthodontics?
We know there are a lot of dental offices that may also offer braces and even Invisalign. So why come to Love Orthodontics for braces? Here are some reasons to choose us:
1. All We Do Is Braces and Invisalign
Did you know that only 6% of Dentists are Orthodontists? Orthodontists are specialist-trained in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of orthodontic problems. They are completely dedicated to creating beautiful, healthy smiles in children, teens, and adults. Teeth that are well-aligned teeth aren’t just more attractive: they are functional, making it possible to bite, chew and speak effectively – so it is quite important to get the best possible care.
2. Two Hundred Years of Combined Experience
If you add up the number of years that Dr. G and our Orthodontic Assistants bring to the table in experience working with Orthodontics, it comes to over 200 years. That kind of experience means we have seen every possible scenario and know exactly what to do to get the best results.
3. Interest-free Financing
At Love Orthodontics, we offer in-house financing that is interest-free with easy monthly payments. We make it as easy as possible for you to get the orthodontic care that you need for yourself or your family.
4. Free Personalized Orthodontic Consultation
To get an estimate on exactly what treatment will be needed for each individual, we offer a Free Consultation. This includes an examination by our Orthodontist and a precise assessment of the needed treatment. We always take the time to explain your treatment options, answer your questions and make sure you’re comfortable with your care, costs, and payment plan. There is no commitment when you come for the consultation to start treatment.
5. Love Orthodontics has Private Treatment Rooms
Our individual treatment rooms here at Love Orthodontics offer a bit more privacy for each patient to help in making you more comfortable and cared for.
6. Treatment with a Smile
At Love Orthodontics we strive to provide superior treatment in a pleasant, caring, and friendly atmosphere. We take the time to answer your questions and explain your treatment and all possible options.
7. Most Affordable
We don’t charge more than other Dentists even though we are specialists. So you won’t be paying more for Braces or Invisalign when you come to Love Orthodontics.
8. We offer All Methods of Straightening Teeth
Not only do we specialize in Braces, but we can offer you any type of braces that would be appropriate for your treatment. We are Invisalign Providers and we also offer Clear and Ceramic Braces, Braces that go only on the backs of your teeth (making them almost invisible to others), and more. When you come in for your initial Free Consultation, we will explain the many options you have and the costs involved so you can make the best decision for your treatment.
9. Love Orthodontics is Family Owned and Operated
We are not a corporate office and thus not limited to certain procedures and products. All decisions are made by the doctor in the best interest of the patient, so there is no conflict of interest.
10. Love Orthodontics Can Give You a Beautiful Smile at an Affordable Price.
That’s our commitment to you. That’s what we do and we do it well!
What is done with Love is done Well.
– Vincent Van Gogh